Saturday, February 17, 2007

Oh yes, there will be blood

And lots of it. Saw 3 is not for the faint of heart. But if you love gore its so the movie to get. The contraptions are better, and more invintive, which means more blood. I love the fact that they give alot of back story to the other 2. Which is awesome, it lets you think...ahhh now that makes more sence. I love these kind of movies, the kind that make you think, and make you jump. Mind game movies are so the best. I dont want to go into it, just in case someone actually does read this and hasnt seen it. I dont want to ruin it for anyone. But you'll be shocked and grossed out, and it will leave you with your mouth hanging opening. I promise, go rent it, or buy it...just go it now! And if you havent seen the first 2 go get them first..."I want to play a game."

No comments: