Thursday, February 1, 2007

Is the Dr.in?

Yes, I know I'm 2 days late on House, but there was an American Idol conflict. So did anyone watch it? We finally got to see a softer side of of Dr. House. Who knew he had any history that could explain why he is such a hard ass. Its funny that only his patients get to see the soft side of him and then its only a very few patients. And this one Tues. man, she broke House down like a little kid. I loved how Cutty made him do the grunt work in the clinc. I'm so happy she held the fact that she saved him from jail over his head. Its good to know that even the great Dr. House can be humbled. No matter how big of an asshole House is, I love him. I mean come on who doesn't?

2 comments:

Heather Noel said...

Okay I think I got the comments up and running.

Tonya said...

Oh I totally love him.. he rules!!