Thursday, February 8, 2007

How sad...

I'm sure by now everyone has heard that Anna Nicole Smith has died. I'm not a huge fan of her's, but when her son died I felt her. I couldnt imagin the pain she must have felt. And now almost 5 month to the day of his death, she died. There is a lot of spectulation about how she died. I know alot of people think she killed herself. Even I did at first. But the more I think about it, the more I think about it I think she died of a broken heart. My sister said that was sad to think that she loved one child more than another, but Daniel was there 20 years. He grew up with his mom...I understand. I understand how it feels to love someone so much that just thinking about loosing them hurts. I really hope they dont drag out the details, and I hope little Dani Lynn gets where she belongs. And I hope Anna and Daniel are together where ever they are.

No comments: