Monday, February 12, 2007

And the Plot thickens...

Holy shit!!! Pardon my french!! "Someone Flies! Someone Dies!" Oh why can't Monday hurry up and get here. Poor Claire, now she doesn't even have an adoptive mother. I think her dad has erased mom's memory one too many times. And I just want to yell at Mohinder "NOOOOOO!!" Was it me or was Nathan crying? Man oh man, I cant believe Nikki killed old dude like that, wow. My mind is still realing from all of it. We're taking bets on who dies next week. I hope Nikki doesnt get to Nathan, I'm thinking he may end up being a good guy, and how cool is it that Claires uncle is her "Hero". Why oh why do they have to make it so good? I'm on the edge of my seat wanting to see next weeks. Who's on the list? Who's going to die? What happens next....I feel like a little kid waiting on Santa. Am I the only one?

No comments: